Client and Programme Coordinator - FOR April 1st 2020 start
Moving Ahead and Women Ahead is a purpose-led specialist diversity and development organisation that develops leaders in sport and in business. With the support of our founding partner, Ricoh UK, we work as a team of global mentoring and development experts supported by first-class programme managers, researchers and communications experts.
Since launching in 2014, we have worked with more than 160 organisations across sport and business, including many of the FTSE 100 and all the big four global accountancy practices. We have supported close to 10,000 mentors and mentees. Our schemes are rooted in the belief that no matter what our choice of career, we can all benefit profoundly from escaping our silos and engaging with different perspectives.
About the role
To support the Client & Programme Partners with all operational and administrative activities of programme and event delivery, ensuring a professional and personal end-to-end service is delivered.
Reporting into a Client and Programme Partner.
· To support the Client Partners in creating project and programme plans to underpin deliver with agreed milestones and delivery dates
· Track and monitor progress to plan and coordinate between Client Partners, the Events team, the Communications team, Speakers and the Client to ensure that the event/programme is managed in line with the project plan and effectively delivered to timescales
· To carry out relevant administrative aspects of programme delivery to timescale by ensuring all materials are delivered to timescale, dealing with questions and queries, booking appointments, creating data sheets, matching preparation, chasing information, checking information
· Support the Client Partner in the development of high quality programme materials
· Review programme and event feedback and, working with the Client Partner, identify areas for improvement
· To support in the implementation of improvements creating more efficient and effective ways of working
· To support the Client Partners with carrying out check in calls with programme participants (mentors and mentees), capturing and logging feedback, resolving queries and building relationships
· System administration in support of Company IT systems
· To provide administrative support to external speakers and facilitators as required.
· To Collaborate, knowledge share and build relationships across all teams
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· Good time management
· Good organisational skills
· Good stakeholder management - providing updates, information effectively
· Ability to manage multiple workstreams at the same time
· Manage to tight timescales and ability to manage multiple priorities
· Computer skills - Word, excel and PowerPoint
· Good communication skills – verbal and written
· Attention to detail– e.g. proof-reading documents and presentations, checking plans,
· Positive and enthusiastic
· Team worker
· Knowledgeable in the field of Diversity & Inclusion and mentoring and remains abreast of developments
· Leading myself – take personal responsibility for bringing our best and whole selves to work
· Working together – work together to make great things happen for our organisation, our clients and our mission
· Doing the right thing – honest, trustworthy and act with integrity in everything we do
· World class delivery - deliver high quality work, every time – internally and externally
· Future focus – go beyond the tried and tested, embracing new things
Does this sound like you? Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a cover letter to find out more