Opportunity at Women Ahead and Moving Ahead
| Head of Design and Delivery
| Full-time - Henley-on-Thames based with regular client delivery in central london, regionally with some international travel
Join us to make positive change for individuals and organisations through the:
- Ongoing design and development of our programmes (including our internal mentoring and inclusive leadership workshops)
- Management and development of our consultant and speaker team
- Delivery and facilitation of our workshops, briefings and development sessions
- Design and writing of core workshop and session materials
- Facilitation of mentor and mentee focus groups
- Supporting our client and programme managers with one-to-one mentor and mentee trouble-shooting (coaching)
- Advising clients on the design and delivery of their programmes.
We are looking for a proven track record in the design and delivery of learning and development programmes across a range of contexts and at al levels (ensuring Board Level delivery and facilitation experience).
Please contact Liz Dimmock, Founder and CEO to find out more at: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Moving Ahead:
Women Ahead, is an award-winning social enterprise, founded with the belief that parity between men and women will benefit individuals, organisations and society as a whole. Sister organisation, Moving Ahead, is a specialist development and diversity organisation. We are a team of global mentoring and development experts supported by first-class programme managers, researchers and development experts. Since launch in 2014, we have worked with more than 150 organisations across sport and business (including BT, Cisco, Google, Warner Music, HSBC, Deloitte, Ricoh, PwC and Belron). We have supported more than 4,500 mentors and mentees. Our schemes are rooted in the belief that no matter what our choice of career, we can all benefit profoundly from escaping our silos and engaging with different perspectives.