Executive Assistant to CEO
Moving Ahead and Women Ahead is a purpose specialist learning, development and transition consultancy that develop leaders in sport and in business. We are a team of global mentoring and development experts supported by first-class programme managers, researchers and communications experts. At our core, we focus on the design, development and delivery of mentoring and inclusive leadership programmes.
We are looking for a career Executive Assistant to provide outstanding and bespoke executive support and service to Liz Dimmock our CEO. This is a critical role in ensuring the smooth and efficient running of her workload and of the Moving Ahead and Women Ahead office in general. The role is integral in enabling us to continue to deliver an exceptional service to our clients.
• Responsibilites will include:
· Managing CEO’s diary, acting as the gatekeeper of time and access
· Preparing meeting briefs and stakeholder information in advance of meetings and actioning relevant follow-up
· Tracking outputs and next steps on CRM system
· Daily interaction with senior clients and stakeholders as well as their PA/EA’s
· Involvement in specific special events and programmes
· Regular and ad hoc office management duties
· Managing the office phones
· Developing and managing preferred suppliers for value for money service
· Ensuring all office equipment (from desks to IT) is functional
It’s likely you will have experienced a progressive career as a Personal and/or Executive Assistant preferably gained from working for a member of top level management. You’ll be used to developing ways of working that support and enable our CEO to focus on strategic delivery and be at their best. You will have strong IT skills and proactive, intuitive and exceptional diary management. You will demonstrate a strong work ethic and a willingness to be adaptable and undertake a broad variety of tasks, as and when required. With an enquiring mind, you will have a natural curiosity to understand our business and how we might add value in the way we work with our clients and key stakeholders. As a naturally organised person you would be equally happy to work supervised as on your own, when the CEO is away from the office. You’ll have a naturally engaging style, excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to have fun in what you do and with the people around you. It helps if you’re a dog lover too! In exchange we offer you the opportunity to work with an incredible array of clients, a supportive team and to have a real impact on individuals, organisations and society.
Package: c.£30,000pa (plus benefits) depending on skills and experience
Contract: Permanent – full time, hours of work 9am to 5.30pm
Location: Our offices are in picturesque Henley-On-Thames with occasional travel to events in Central London or our clients’ offices throughout the UK
Please send a CV and covering letter to Kate Calcutt, Recruitment Lead, at email@example.com by Friday 9th March 2018.